Saturday 15 February 2020

The Flower Challenge #41 - Add Leaves Reminder


Well, I hope you had a fantastic Valentine’s Day if it’s something you celebrate, personally, I think it’s a good excuse to eat more chocolate! It’s time for a reminder about your challenge at The Flower Challenge #41 and this month we want you to add leaves! We have another fab guest designer this month so make sure you check out the fantastic inspiration from her and the rest of the design team.
Please make sure you check out our rules before you enter - flowers must be the main image and must be handmade, whether that’s stamped, digi stamped and hand coloured or die cut.
I continued with my Altenew favourites for my reminder card this month.  I had some leftover stamped flower and leaves from the Beautiful Heart Stamp set from my first card and so I arranged a mass of these along with some more flowers and leaves from the Beautiful Day set. I die cut the MFT sentiment and glued it in place and doodled a border. It doesn’t show up well on my (very badly) photographed card, but I added some glamour dust glitter to the centre of the flowers. To finish I added some more orange enamel dots. Simples!
As ever I love looking at all your entries, so please don’t be shy, join in!


8 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, Cara. A really lovely card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, stunning card Cara! I absolutely LOVE how you coloured this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sweetie, beautiful card and so glad to finally get here. I get all your posts and see them in my emails but have so struggled to get around. I am hoping I am going to get myself sorted and commenting. I love everything I see and Im sorry I havent been here to comment. Hugs Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. The combination of flowers and leaves made a beautiful arrangement on your card, Cara.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chocolate is good for me too! Stunning card and so very pretty with wonderful Spring colours and the prettiest of design x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty, your colours are so refreshing Cara.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect flowers and card again Cara, I love how your coloured the flowers & leaves too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x