Wednesday 15 September 2021

The Flower Challenge #60 Reminder - Use Turquoise



It’s time for a reminder about our current challenge over at The Flower Challenge and this month we want to see turquoise! 

I got out my distress reinkers for this card - salvaged patina and peacock feathers for the flowers and used them to watercolour some images from a Stampendous stamp set that I’ve had for years. I fussy cut everything out and layered it up with gel medium to add dimension, with a doodled border, a touch of glitter on
water and a few gems to finish. 

Don’t forget to check out all my teamies and our guest DT’s amazing creations and I can’t wait to see what you create. 

                                      

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara! LOVE this lovely image from Stampendous. The shades of turqoise distress ink are so beautiful on these flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I absolutely LOVE This Cara! What a pretty bunch of flowers and good job with your doodled border - mine always gets a bit wonky! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card and so very pretty. Great colouring and fabulous fussy cutting too Cara x.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful Cara, it reminds me I have this beautiful stamp and should be using it more. Love the colouring xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet bouquet of hydrangeas! Love the turquoise blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet little bowl of flowers, Cara. Beautifully colored.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x