Apologies for the poor photos, once again it is dark and wet here, the card and sentiment are straight in real life, honest!
They were selling Altenew stamps on the telly at the weekend and so I thought I'd dust off my peony bouquet set and have a play. I used my brilliance dew drop pigment inks and although it doesn't show in the photos there is a soft sheen to the stamped images. I built up the image on an A5 sheet of clarity stamping card and yup, managed to get some inky smudges on the card. Fussy cutting to the rescue!
I started off with an 8x8 card blank and added a lighter blue mat. I embossed a piece of darker blue card and a square of white card using the Tonic Rosalyn A4 embossing folder. I layered them up and added some ribbon across the join. I used the debossed side, cos yep, random black mark on the other side!
I stamped the sentiment from Lili of the valley handwritten sentiment set and added a pale blue mat behind it. I added the sentiment and the main image to the card with 1mm foam tape. It needed "something" and so I added a few sequins. In true form, I managed to splatter a bit of glue on the card, which wouldn't come off and so I added a few more sequins than I intended! Honestly, I came *that* close to having to add a butterfly!