Wednesday 8 March 2017

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge #319


Wednesday again, where is the time going? Isn't it lovely that the days are getting longer? I can actually go to work in the daylight and get home in daylight now!
Back to business, Wednedsay means a new challenge over at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge. It's another "Anything Goes" challenge and we have two great sponsors, Crafty Sentiments and Connie Fong.
I used this cute image from Crafty Sentiments for my card this week. I coloured her in with my copics and coloured her hat purple to tie in with the dotty paper behind her and then covered all the purple dots. Doh! The papers are a freebie from a craft magazine a while ago. I used tattered lace circle and decorative circle dies for my image and die cut the pink paper with a Sara Davies die (sorry, packaging has gone AWOL so no further details). The pale green card is adorable scorable and I die cut Sue Wilson's Bold scrolled vines, I didn't emboss them, but the debossing showed perfectly with just the cutting sandwich. A couple of flowrs from Wild Orchid Crafts, some glamour dust on the bubbles and a little faux stitching to finish. Simples!

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Cara, love pink and green together and the image is adorable. I am with you on the lighter mornings and evenings...soon be summer!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she's such a cutie, and I LOVE your gorgeous frame too.
    It's great to see the day's brightening, nothing worse than going to work in the dark and coming home the same!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x