Tuesday 25 July 2017

You're Mermazing


I had some leftover coloured and fussy cut elements from making my Oceans of Love card last week and thought I'd better use them rather than adding them to the abandoned bits box. 
I painted two backgrounds with pixie powders to create the sea and sand. I stamped a few of the weeds and tiny fish from the MFT Mermazing set and then arranged the rocks, creatures, shells and mermaids on them. I added glamour dust to the mermaids again with a quickie glue pen. On the first card I added one of the sentiments from the set on a fishtail banner. On the second card I used the sentiment die from the Hunkdory Moonstone die in mirridazzle card and inlaid the letters with black card. As I did last time, I trimmed a 5x7 card to fit and added a mirridazzle mat behind the image. Simples!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Cara, so bright and sparkly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, so pretty and loving the little scenes you've made x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara. These are just so sweet, love them to bits. Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh such a cute card Cara, love the little mermaids and your seaworld scene, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, two fabulous cards, gorgeous scenes and images. Love all the sparkle too.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two lovely cards Cara. Pretty scenes and lovely colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara, two very pretty cards for two lucky recipients, love the mermaids sparkly tails and the silver paper behind the main panel. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara,
    oh my word these are brilliant and so wonderfully designed.
    Love them both.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, what a gorgeous underwater scene Cara! You've laid it out perfectly, everything is so beautifully spaced. LOVE all the sparkle too, gotta get me some of that fab mirridazzle card ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, so detailed and the sparkly mertails are making me swoon and do a happy dance. SO SPARKLY!! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x