Friday 11 January 2019

Another InkBuds Project

Woohoo! Friday at last and not a moment too soon. Working full time again is very tiring. Although, I have to confess, that I do have it on the cushy side on Fridays. I normally work in a nearby city, so it's about a 40 minute drive to work. On Friday afternoons however, I run a clinic in the "village" I live in, so I get paid to drive back to the village and then am back home five minutes after I finish there!
I'm looking forward to the weekend though, I need to rediscover the kitchen table and then I'll have space to craft in, rather than using the cooker top! I'm also looking forward to catching up on all your fantastic blogs.
So, onto the project, this was one of Hels Sheriden's sessions. We covered a cardboard journal cover in fabric and then used stencils and distress oxides to decorate. The inside is decorated too, which you can just get a peek of, but I forgot to take a photo and I've no idea where it is now to take another one! We die cut Fleurs flower forming foam to create the flowers and leaves. We added wooden and metal embelishments and lace to finish.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh this is gorgeous Cara, a real work of art! Your flowers look so real!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x