Tuesday 8 January 2019

Especially for you...

I don't think I've blogged this card that I made last year yet, but if I did, sorry!
I know it's an Altenew stamp set, but can't remember which one sadly. I stamped the individual elements using Dreamees Dinky Inks and probably a memento ink for one of the greens and then stamped the outline stamps in black archival. I then cut out the images to arrange on the card.
I used the inks squished onto my craft mat with a drop of water and with a wide flat brush painted stripes on a piece of white card. I then used a tattered lace torn edge rectangle die to cut it out. 
I used foam tape to adehere it to the card to give some height to it and glued the flowers and leaves in place. I found some co-ordinating card and die cut one of The Paper Boutique's sentiment dies and glued it into place. Simples x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x