Tuesday 4 July 2023

The Flower Challenge #82 Clean & Simple

Yes, it’s time for our new challenge over at The Flower Challenge and this month we want to see your clean and simple creations.

I raided my bit box for this challenge, using some Altenew images that I’d previously stamped and fussy cut. I added an Elizabeth Crafts sentiment and doodled a border. Definitely simple and I even managed to avoid ink smudges this time! 

As ever, I can’t wait to see your creations and please check out my teamies and our wonderful guest DT creations. 




2 comments:

  1. Love this Cara! I zoomed in and am so impressed with your super fussy cutting, mine would never be that neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite Altenew flowers, Cara, and it's lovely in your chosen colors. The font of the sentiment goes well with the doodled frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x