Saturday 15 July 2023

The Flower Challenge #82 Reminder - Clean & Simple



Yup, it’s time for a reminder about our current challenge over at The Flower Challenge and this month we want to see your clean and simple creations. 

I used a flower made with Heartfelt Creations Wild Roses Collection (still can’t believe they’re retiring and closing the business, although I totally understand why they are). I added some Craft Artist pollen in dark brown to the centres. I used some Bloomar Designs leaves which I coloured with watercolour markers, I couldn’t get an accurate colour of the photograph, they’re not as green as they look! I also used some other snip art flourishes that I added some iridescent glitter to. To finish, as I was making the card for a colleague’s birthday, I added a sparkly number and of corse, couldn’t resist a squiggle round the edge of the card! As ever, I can’t wait to see your makes and don’t forget to checkout my teamies fab creations too.



3 comments:

  1. Beautiful CAS card, Cara. The flower is fabulous. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The 3D flower in coral is so beautiful, Cara! And I love that you used a colored base!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flower is gorgeous and so realistic, Cara. Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x