Sunday 14 February 2016

More batch making!


Gosh, there was absolutely nothing on telly last night was there? Fortunately my copy of Cardmaking and Papercraft was delivered yesterday and contained a free Hunkydory kit. I settled down at the kitchen table with some card blanks, ribbon, gems and flowers and got sticky! Couldn't believe it when I looked at the clock and it was 10.30pm! I had a productive evening though, even if I have to spend today tidying up. It's amazing how the backing from double sided tape goes everywhere but in the bin. Hubby is off to a beekeeping meeting today, so I've been abandoned to watch repeats of Amazing Wedding cakes and curl up on the sofa and nurse the cold that I've woken up with. Hope you all have a great Valentine's Day!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Cara...You have been busy....beautiful set of cards you have made....Mine are still in the wrapper!....I think you should send this photo to the magazine and show off your makes....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly had a very productive evening Cara. I didn't get that set so reckon I must have let mine lapse!

    Sorry you're feeling under the weather. Anyway - Happy Valentine's Day to you. My hubby has gone to an electronics show and I've finished the choccies! Barbxx

    r

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely variety, great batch making!

    So very organised, one thing I am never.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x