Saturday, 6 February 2016

Winter weather ATCs


I'm sharing with you today the two ATCs I made for the craft telly forum ATC swap. The theme was "winter weather". In hindsight I should have chosen something with umbrellas and welly boots given the weather we had, but I went with the traditional view of winter. I had great fun staining my fingers blue playing with a blending mat, blending tool and my distress reinkers. I used cosmic shimmer polar white paste through Simon says stamps falling snow folder and then added some layered die cut snowflakes (joy dies??) in mirridazzle. A couple of bits of bling and job done.

3 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are gorgeous Cara. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two beautiful ATCs...love the bling...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two beautiful ATCs...love the bling...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x