I finally got round to inking up the Misfit Monster set by Hunkydory. It has a variety of mix and match bodies, limbs and monster facial features. I orginally stamped my monsters directly into a card blank, but managed to drop the inky acrylic block on it! Never mind, I rescued my monsters after colouring them in with polychromos pencils by fussy cutting them to save them. I added some extra detailing to them with copic spica pens, a black fineliner and a white gel pen.
On a 6x6 card blank I used a "That Special Touch" mask called "Splats" and inked through it with broken glass, cracked pistachio and wilted violet distress oxides. I moved the mask around a few times to get the coverage I wanted. I spritzed the card with water and blotted it to give more interest. Once dry I drew in a border. I masked off part of one of the sentiments from the monster set and just stamped the word monster in black archival ink. I die cut Lawn Fawn's Scripty Hugs and glued it in place. I used foam tape to adhere the monsters to the card and added some glossy accents to their eyes and a touch of stickles. To finish I added some purple nuvo glitter drops to the corners, they're paler and more sparkly in reality honest!