Thursday 1 December 2016

Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge

*Apologies, Blogger failed to post this scheduled post for yesterday*
Wow, Wednedsay again and December tomorrow!
Time for our new challenge over at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. This week we have an easy theme for you - Anything goes! We also have great prizes on offer from our two fab sponsors, the Stamping Boutique and Nikki Burette.
I used this fun image from the Stamping Boutique and coloured it with my face copics and die cut it with tattered lace decorative rectangles. I also used some tattered lace sentiments and snowflakes from their snowglobe set. I layered it up with silver mirri and paper from an unknown Christmas pad (?my minds eye, that I bought at TK Maxx a couple of years ago. A little glitter to highlight the snow and some nuvo drops to finish.

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image, Cara, beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Cara, love the cute image :)
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heee that's such a fab image Cara, great layout too! I wouldn't have thought of looking for DP in TKMax, but I'll be looking out for it now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an adorable framed holiday scene you have created Cara.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x