Friday 15 June 2018

The Flower Challenge Reminder - Use a Previous Challenge

It's halfway through the month again (Seriously, where is this year going?) and so we wanted to remind you all of our current challenge over at The Flower Challenge and this month we want you to use a previous challenge for your creation.
I used our "Embossing" challenge and embossed a piece of white card using the centre of an 8x8 Tonic embossing folder. I glued this onto a 5x7 card base with a mat of purple/blue card behind it.
I had some flowers made from the JOFY 62 stamp set left over from the flower challenge card I made last month. I die cut the sentiment in black card twice and glued them together to give some more rigidity to it before gluing it on the card. I added the flowers onto the card with foam tape and added a gem in the centre of each. Truth told, I was going to add three flowers but in between deciding on the layout and sticking them down, I managed to lose one! That was a few days ago and I still haven't found it...it may have wandered off with my marbles.
We're all really looking forward to seeing your creations, but please remember to check our rules as we get upset if we have to disqualify a card from our top picks because it doesn't follow the challenge rules. Happy crafting x

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Cara, I love the pretty pattered flower and your whole design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flower die and super colours.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card here Cara,love these pretty flowers,two look just great on this card too. Glad I'm not the only one who loses 'stuff'which vanishes into thin air lol 😀 hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, a pretty card, love the embossed panel behind the flowers. Have a wonderful weekend... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The 'Two' flowers look gorgeous....The embossing on the background sets them off beautifully. You know the third flower will turn up in the most unusual place x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool design, Cara! I love the patterned blossoms! If you find your marbles, will you see if mine migrated there, too, please! And usually when I lose something, I check my socks first, lol! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Cara! Love the color tones. Dawned on me yesterday I'd not seen you for awhile so thought I'd stop by and see what you've been up to. Hugs and Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the look of your whimsical flowers...great looking card.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those bold and beautiful printed flowers, Cara. You're not the only one to lose things in your craft room. You'll have another flower for a card when you find it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colors on your beautiful flowers Cara, beautiful shades of blue and the dies are just awesome.
    Beautiful card.
    XO
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Cara
    Lovely florals on this smashing card.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful flowers Cara and I love the added interest of your embossed background. Hope your flower turns up, my missing loot usually takes about 6 months to reappear ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card and I love these fun flowers. So pretty with the background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x