Tuesday 14 November 2017

The Flower Challenge - CAS Reminder

Halfway through the month and so it's time for our reminder post over at The Flower Challenge and this month our theme is clean and simple.
I went super CAS for my reminder card. On a 6x4 card base I stamped one of the stamps from Sheena Douglass Orchid set. The stamp has a little tendril coming off at the top of the stamp and so I added an extra squiggle at the bottom to fill the space and balance the card more. I coloured the stamp in using my polychromos pencils (still getting the hang of these!). To finish off I stamped the sentiment which was from a freebie set with a magazine.
I'm so looking forward to seeing what you make for the challenge, just remember that flowers need to be the focal point of your card. Have a great time creating x

14 comments:

  1. Hi Cara your card is so beautiful, gorgeous floral image and your colours and colouring are brilliant, lovely cas design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings Cara love the gorgeous color and stamped image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your flowers are so pretty and beautifully coloured. This is a wonderful card. Your flourish finished it off so well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CAS perfection and such a pretty stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful CAS card Cara. Such pretty colours. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous CAS card, lovely image.
    I really must get myself sorted for next year and enter this challenge as most of my cards use flowers.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty CAS card Cara, love the colours. Happy crafting, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Cara. I love the purple and your coloring. They almost look like they are popping off the card. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  9. So gorgeous Cara! I love this flower stamp! Wonderful colouring and your colour choices are just beautiful! The sentiment is so beautiful with the curly text, it's a great fit with the curly vines on the flowers! Love it! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree..love this beautiful stamp and how you coloured the flowers...so pretty.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the CAS card very much but also the bonkers, mad coloured backgrounds from the previous post. Your crafting certainly can't be typecast!
    Hugs LLJ 15 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful CAS card Cara, they can be difficult to do I know but you made a super job of yours ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful CAS card, Cara. The image is really lovely and beautifully coloured. xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous Cara! I love the purple and you are so brave for going one layer as well. I love CAS and you nailed it with this one. Keep going with the Polychromos. They are worth the added effort! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x