Friday 3 April 2015

Oldie Friday

I'm joining Erika for oldie Friday this week. This was a card I made for a colleague who was becoming a Nana for the first time. She now has 3 grandchildren! The image is lili of the valley and the papers are  I think from an old kanban kit I bought from QVC, patchwork pals maybe? The sentiment was using an alphabet stamp set, I seem to remember it took several attempts to stamp it correctly. Still doing the faux stitching now... Well somethings never change.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cara, thanks for joining me today sharing an oldie. I love the LOTV image you have used and the background papers. A super card just perfect for the occasion.

    Have a super Easter weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x