So, I mentioned I'd fallen off the stash diet wagon by buying the tattered lace pick of the week. The dies arrived last week and so I had a play at recreating the sample that convinced me to buy them.
I used the Sweet Briar set and die cut the frame out of the card front (6"square) and then die cut it out of gold mirri. The set has a "shadow frame" so I used this to cut the acetate. To cover the "workings" I cut the shadow shape again out of white card and then die cut the frame die out if that to give the aperture. I then stuck the shadow with aperture and the frame back on the inside to hide all the glue.
Hopefully that made sense.
Just noticed that I missed the dot off the i in birthday! Hope you all had a slightly cooler day today x