I finally finished the Bucilla kit that I started back in January. I lost the will to live when I started making the 25 individual pieces that are attached the the house on a small piece of cord made from embroidery thread. These are designed to be added to the scene each day and hang from the red sequins dotted around the design. After an eight month break I was ready to attack them again! The hanging is about 24 inches high.
Technically it's not finished, as I still need to sew on the hanging cord on the back, but I'll sort that out when I'm ready to hang it. I've finished another much smaller kit since this one and am currently making different wall hanging. This one also has individual elements that you're supposed to hang on it, but I'm just sewing them in place this time!