Mum asked me to make a birthday card for one of her friends earlier in the week and as I wasn't in the mood for colouring, I decided to use the Altenew Beautiful Day stamp set. I couldn't be bothered to work out an arrangement of flowers and mask them off, so I decided to stamp all the elements individually and then fussy cut and arrange them.
I used three of the Dreamees' Dinky Inkies to stamp the flower and black archival ink for the outlines. I used two shades of green momento ink to stamp the leaves. A bit miffed as despite thinking that I was being careful I managed to tear off part of the base leaves stamp when removing it from the acetate. Fortunately, it stuck back together on the acrylic block well and the next layer of green hid any tear marks on the leaf. I also stamped the "twiddly bits" of foliage in black archival and then used a waterbrush and the momento green and a dinky inkies to colour them in before fussy cutting everything.
I stamped my sentiment from the Clearly Besotted Magnolia Blooms set on a 5x7 card blank and then arranged my flowers around it, snipping the leaves and twiddly bits to fit. I mounted the flowers on 1mm deep foam tape so that I could tuck the leaves etc in behind them and glued everything else into place.
I ended up with lots of left over bits and so have "take two" to show you later in the week.