Monday 15 November 2021

The Flower Challenge #62 Reminder - Add Leaves


Yup, I’m back with a reminder about our current challenge over at The Flower Challenge this month we have an easy one “Add Leaves”.

I decided to have a play with my new Aall & Create stencil #138 Rosy Posy. I drew round the stencil with a pencil then got out my white gel pen and infilled all the areas, then edged them all. I was trying to give a lace type look to it. I managed to smudge the white closest to the spine of the card when folding/pressing the card base into shape! After cursing mildly, I repeated the process in front of the TV and left it to dry for 24hrs before folding this time! (I’ll probably trim down the original and see if I can rescue any of eventually). A simple stamped/die cut sentiment to finish before I messed it up again! 

As ever, I can’t wait to see your creations, just remember to check out our rules and my teamies amazing inspiration for you all. 



5 comments:

  1. You went for a lacy look and you accomplished it, Cara. I thought it was stitched at first. That was a lot of work but the results were fantastic. Please do save the other panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW... what a stunner of a card with a fabulous 'lace' effect and a real showstopper Cara x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Cara. What a fabulous design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, what an amazing stencil. Looks sensational Xx Aileen

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful, Cara! I first thought you used some floral lace! What a clever use of a stencil!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x