Sunday 8 January 2017

Good Luck


This is the card I made for her team to sign for the friend who was leaving. Sorry, for the wonky photography. The sentiment was straighter in reality, honest.
I used a lili of the valley stamp and papers from one of their now obsolete paper pads. For a change I stamped on watercolour card and used my zig clean colour pens to colour the image. I used tattered lace pin dot square and pearl square dies for the image, along with a Memory Box alphabet and my fave Sue Wilson ivy does. Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, ribbon from stash and a sparkly embellishment from eBay (about £2.50) for 6.

5 comments:

  1. Oooh this is gorgeous Cara! Love those little kittens and beautiful flowers too. Bet she absolutely loved this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is totally stunning!! Love the colours and gorgeous layout of the flowers and leaves!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, those kitties are SO cute and I love how you have coloured them. Very pretty card, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, love it. beautiful colouring and the embellishments are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so sweet and pretty

    Thank for your always encouraging me

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x