Wednesday 2 March 2016

Less is more - include wire


So the theme at Less is more this week is to include wire and they've kindly allowed us to use images of wire if necessary. I may be pushing it a teeny bit, but the top of my robot's head has a little bit of wire looping round in a heart shape, honest! I could also argue that there's lots of wire in his insides!
I used the clearly besotted mini bots set for my card and coloured him in with my copics and mounted him on foam tape on some hammered card. We won't mention how many cards I ruined with inky smudges, I seem to have got ink everywhere this week.

12 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I can see the wire - love the robot! This is such a fun card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the wire too Cara. A very cute card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous textured background and what an adorable colored robot Cara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card Cara....love the cute little image....and the CAS design shows him? off very well....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card Cara....love the cute little image....and the CAS design shows him? off very well....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute CAS card Cara and loving the wire link. LOL. Bet no one else does a robot but I agree all the way, it's the wire that you don't see that counts!

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, l zoomed in and saw the wire, and as you said, he IS all wire inside ;-)
    A really fun and beautifully CAS card. Super work!
    Thanks for sharing it with us
    Sharon xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so sweet and so CAS - love that little robot with his little bit of wire! Thanks for joining us at Less Is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super CAS card and yes, he is wired :)
    Thank you so much for joining us.
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. We did say images of wire, and he is a real cutie definitely in possession of wire!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x