Wednesday 9 March 2016

What's on your workdesk Wednesday


It's Wednesday again so I'm joining the lovely Julia for what's on your workdesk Wednesday whilst putting off going to Tesco's as it's chucking it down outside, 
My desk aka the kitchen table is showing the abandonment after making a card on Monday. On the far left you can see some house mouse decoupage that I've actually assembled. I have a tendency to cut things out and then never get round to doing anything with them, I just enjoy the cutting out at times. Dumped in the middle of the desk are three packs of acrylic felt that the rather soggy looking postie delivered this morning (a bargain at £6.15 for 30 sheets and thicker than I expected) I'm planning on making some Easter decorations with it but I'm not specifying which Easter they're for!

12 comments:

  1. ha ha ha you think yours is bad, come look at mine I just posted after you Clemencia@41 hmmm, acrylic felt? never heard of it :) I am curious now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your desk looks very productive Cara. I look forward to seeing what you do with the felt. Those lovely bright colours look just perfect for Easter. I, like you, have lots of cut out and stuck together decoupage that gets put away. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great productive desk, Cara. Lovely felt colours, and I like the flowers at the front of your table.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  4. if you enjoy cutting, just do and don't worry about not using them, all about the play and being happy. Happy WOYWW from Vicky#8

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I too start a project and then finish it after the current season. It will be good next year too. Hopefully you will get yours done for this Easter. Good luck!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #38

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY! Looks like you could be having loadsa fun by now then!

    Happy WOYWW

    Kathyk
    #14

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your table looks busy this week....I got a few bits and bobs to put together....sometime.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your table looks busy this week....I got a few bits and bobs to put together....sometime.....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for popping over to my blog. Oh boy! That's a busy table Cara. Just the way it should be. Must look into the acrylic felt as that's a new one to me.
    Have a great ( whatever is left of Wednesday).
    Sharon xx #50

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cutting out is quite therapeutic, your desk is far too tidy Cara....must try harder! ;)
    I daren't show you mine you'd have heart failure.

    Enjoy your Wednesday, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your desk looks very busy!

    You sound like me - sometimes I get lots of stuff ready and then do nothing with it for a while. Then, when I'm going to do something with it I can't find it!

    Have a great week
    Sharon K #48

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very non-committal. I love that LOL Pretty felt colors. Creative Blessings! Kelly #61

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x