Thursday 7 December 2017

LOTV Christmas Bunnies

Honestly, where is the time going? I can't believe it's almost Christmas already! With that in mind I whipped up a few Christmas cards to send to my bunny owning friends.
I stamped these cute lili of the valley bunnies in black momento ink and then used my copics to simply colour them in. I then fussy cut around the image leaving a small border. 
As it's Christmas I decided to add a bit of sparkle. I coloured in the stars with a uni-ball signo sparkling gold pen (that SARN made me buy a while back), added some glamour dust with a quickie glue pen to the falling snow and glossy accents to the berries.
I finally got round to using a product that I'd bought last year from Joanna Sheen's, Aleene's Glitter Snow. It comes in a tub and is the consistency of royal icing and dries with texture and sparkle. I applied it to the snow the bunnies are sitting on with a brush (I've since discovered that it works brilliantly through a stencil as well) to add some more texture and sparkle to the card. Once dry I simply drew a quick border around a 6x6 card blank to link in with the border round the image and glued it in place. Simples!
Don't forget that I'm running a blog candy Christmas stamp giveaway for my followers. The post is pinned to the top of my blog or you can click here to go directly to the post. Entries close at midnight on 8th December UK time.

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS card Cara, love the snow and your matching doodled border
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable image, Cara. Gorgeous card and I love the sparkle and shine. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute. Love the sparkle. It reminds me I purchased the image last year and only made one. I need to get cracking. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aaah how cute and sweet is this lovely image, super CAS card, great touch with the lines.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable, and a perfect image for a bunny lover
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what cute bunnies and a great Xmas card too Cara ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super cute image. A very sweet card Cara and I really like the textured snow. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara, this card is just so sweet. Hope your bunnies are keeping warm looks like snow here tonight though we have managed to miss it so far. Happy creative weekend my friend. Big hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww your little bunnies are adorable and I love the effect of your glitter snow. Hope your real bunnies are tucked up nice and warm tonight brrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a really lovely darling card, that stamp is fabulous and I love how you've use it here xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x