Friday 15 December 2017

The Flower Challenge #15 Anything But a Card - Reminder Post


It's halfway though the month (I know, scary!) and so over at The Flower Challenge we've come up with some more inspiration for you.
I'm sure a lot of you like me are way behind on the Christmas plans. I used a Papermania Kraft Pillow box from their basics range, which had been a freebie with the now defunct Creativity magazine earlier this year for my make. I wrapped some gold and silver twine around it several times and secured it with a tiny bit of tape. I used Sue Wilson's Classic and Filigree Poinsettia die sets to cut the flower out of green, red and gold vellum. I shaped them slightly with my fingers before stacking them up and gluing them in place. For the centre of the flower and to disguise the glue I added some gold Nuvo drops. Simples!
I hope you can all find time to create a floral entry for the challenge, we love seeing all your wonderful creations x

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous gift box Cara, the flower is really pretty :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's lovely Cara. Gorgeous flower xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous little gift box Cara, love your poinsettia it's gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep way behind....Cute gift box, thank you for the wonderful inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great make Cara, super flower.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pillow box. The poinsettia is very nice. I'm a little behind and I am playing catch up on my blog commenting. I don't want anyone to think I've forgotten about them. I'm only going back a little or I'd be typing all day. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Cara, I love the kraft coloured pillow box and your pretty Poinsettia flower, a great colour combo here too ;) hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combination there, Cara, love kraft card certainly seeing it used again these days.
    Shaz in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  9. great little gift box Cara, love the flower.
    xx Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x