Tuesday 5 January 2016

Another Christmas card!

I managed to make a few cards for my colleagues at work, something quick and simple. I fell in love with the Santa baby stamps from Clearly Besotted and used them with the corresponding dies. I was very lucky as for my birthday in November Hubby bought me a cut n boss motorised die cutting machine which made the die cutting so much easier. I'd resisted getting one on the theory that I tend to craft in the lounge or on the kitchen table and it's a heavy machine to keep moving about. The reduced effort though makes it worth it, especially as I have a disc problem in my neck which causes chronic neck, back, shoulder and arm pain. I loved the sentiment stamp set also from Clearly Besotted which has some fun Christmas messages on it which matched the Santa's perfectly. I mounted the Santa die cuts (coloured with copics) on some thin mounting foam, so they post at standard rate and drew a rough box around the card with a black marker pen. Only 2 more Christmas cards to share!





1 comment:

  1. Oh cara I love this one. What a happy santander he is and a super sentiment. You lucky girl. Glad you're enjoying your great present. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x