Saturday 29 July 2017

Be Happy

Saturday already, I'm sure time's moving more quickly than it used to. A super quick and simple card to share with you today. Oval cut with Memory Box Cool Cloud Collage die, I was going to frame the oval, but out of the 4 sets of oval dies I have, none were the right shape. Honestly, you don't have that problem with circles! I stamped a sentiment from the MFT Seaside Gulls set on the card, then used foam tape to affix it to the blue card and then glued it onto a 5x7 card base. I stamped one of the seagulls from the set and coloured it with copics before fussy cutting it out and adding it with foam tape. As per usual, I decided to add faux stitching after sticking the card together - just as well I'd used plenty of foam tape to support it! 

14 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I had no idea you could get a stamp of that sentiment, I love it
    M
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun CAS card, great design and love that sentiment. Fabulous card.
    9 times out of 10 I can never find a die that fits the image I have used.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant fun card Cara, lovely design and a cute bird, fab sentiment too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute and great fun card. That's a great sentiment too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Cara, the die is great and the sentiment is so funny :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara, Stunning CAS card, love the cloud die cut and the seagull, the sentiment gave me a good giggle, I had a couple of seagulls stalking me in the city, turns out they don't fancy mandarin.... have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Cara, these seagulls are my new faves, I have to stop myself using them! That cloud collage looks fab too :)
    Sorry I'm so behind in my visits, I can see I've missed loads!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab sentiment - v fun card! Ooh and excellent faux stitching too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great faux stitching and such a fun card. Fabulous sentiment and love the face of that adorable seagull x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Cara,
    what a brilliant card and such a super summery theme.
    Love the wonderful clouds in the oval cutout, and the great seagull.
    Lots of ctrafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just adorable Cara.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Cara. Loving the sentiment and that little seagull is so sweet! Happy crafty week, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. This made me laugh - I live in Sunderland and our seagulls live on a diet of pies and kebabs - nevermind chips! Very cute card

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seeing you use these Gulls so well, I think that I really need to add these to my stash LOL. You enabler. Love the cloud aperture, great way to add a different visual element to your card without clutter. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x