Friday 14 July 2017

Sending Hugs

Yesterday, I was in the mood to do some colouring and so I stamped lots of elements from the Lawn Fawn, Fairy Friends set. I coloured them in with my trusty copics and then, despite having the dies to go with them, I fussy cut them out as I fancied doing something with my hands whilst half watching telly. I know mad, I started regretting my decision when I got the bluebell type flowers! I added glamour dust to their wings with a quickie glue pen.
I found a background I liked in my stash of batch background making. I'd obviously made it with cosmic shimmer pixie powders and a star stencil, but no idea on the details! I trimmed it down to fit on a 7x5 card blank and added a green mat behind it. I stamped the sentiment from Happy Little Stampers Doodled Flowers set in versafine and added the elements around it. To finish I added a doodled border round the panel. It's super sparkly in real life, hopefully this photo gives you an indication of it.

10 comments:

  1. So cute and adorable. Love the bling and had a little chuckle whilst reading your post. I do have these stamps...never used, I really must use them as they are so very pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really super sweet images and gorgeous background paper, lovely pretty card.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara I love this card ! Gorgeous background and the little scene is so cute :)
    Hugs, Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a sweet card, and I love the shimmer of the pixie powders - just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card and I'm loving the gilded style background too

    Have a great weekend

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous glitteryness!!

    Sharon
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara
    Eeeeee, it's like sunshine on a card. Beautiful.
    You can really see the shimmer on it.
    Best wishes.
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one sweet card. Hugs, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  9. The stamps are so sweet and I love the background you've created. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your scene the background and the house and fairy's are also pretty. I have been given some pre cute lawn fawn fairy's and critters for Elysha to colour in, cant wait for her to make so cards. Will have to make her some backgrounds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x