Monday 24 April 2017

InkBuds weekender make



I don't think I shared this with you after the InkBuds weekender with Hels Sheriden and Pauline Wheeler at Preston last year. This was the Saturday project. The jigsaw is roughly 12x12 inches. I struggled to catch the shine in the photos from the treasure gold gilding wax on the edges, the wooden embellishments and die cut doily and clock. Really looking forward to the next one on 20/21 May. Can't remember what we're doing but I think Hels is teaching a load of distress ink techniques as she's a Ranger Certified (although that probably should be certifiable knowing Hels) educator.
The jigsaw project was taught by Pauline, so I thought you might like to see the example she made, to show how we adapted the project to our own colour pallete etc.

12 comments:

  1. Wow! Absolutely stunning work Cara, beautifully designed and coloured, looks like an amazing techniques, I love it Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very creative Cara, the colors on your jigsaw are so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is awesome. I have been seeing these Jigsaw dies around and I quite fancied a set, but wasn't sure what I would do with them..now I know! The next weekend sounds fun, I love playing with Distress Inks. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow absolutely amazing...so glad you shared this project x You look like you had fun x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous Cara and I really like the muted backgrounds. These are really clever ideas and something a bit different too, I love them. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara,
    oh my what gorgeous and wonderful work on this super super creation.
    I love your really wonderful design of this.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful Cara, wonderful images and papers and love the jigsaw effect.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Cara! This is fabulous! Love your jigsaw puzzle project ~
    I've never seen this before, it looks like fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful creation, Cara! Such a lovely design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This really is a beautiful project Cara. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh WOW what a fab work of art! Love all your details and such a pretty colour theme too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x