Friday 7 April 2017

Hippity Hoppity...


When I saw that the current challenge over at Cuttlebug Mania is to use an Easter bunny or bunnies, I figured that I probably had something suitable in my stash... Okay, so I had about 4, okay 40 bunny themed stamps and dies!
I used the Marianne collectables rabbit die set and tried to make the bunnies look like my two, Parsley and Bramble. I drew on their mouths with a white gel pen and added googly eyes rather than use those in the set. I used Lawn Fawn's puffy clouds die on two shades of blue card and as my stitched hills die has gone AWOL, cut a hill of green out of green card for then to sit on. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions If bunnies could talk stamp and die set. Of course I had to add some faux stitching to finish!
Gratuitous bunny pic - Bramble is on the left (she'll be 10 in July) and Parsley is on the right, we've had him 3 years, but don't know how old he is as he was handed into the rescue as a stray.

6 comments:

  1. I love the faces you have added to your bunny card. I have one bunny stamp but need to team it with a die cut in order to take part. My granddaughter has two rabbits. One is absolutely huge and will eat anything hence my son refers to the fact they have one rabbit and a goat living in the garden.! Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww too sweet Cara, lovely card.
    Gosh Bramble is a good age, she must be well loved, both bunnies are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cara, loved seeing your comments on my blog. It has been chaos in recent weeks, getting a large job out..hopefully after this trip (how wonderful is the weather right now?) it will be better. I LOL at your '40' bunny stamps. I love that you have that many..I am a cat person, thus meaning I have '4' cat stamps too. I love this card, you are making me want those cloud dies! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, fabulous bunnies and background.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cara,
    what a brilliant card those bunnies are so cute and your design is fab and this is such a lovely fun card.
    Your rabbits are aso very cute too.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hee i love your photo and card starring Parsley and Bramble! I'd say your bunny stamp stash is nearly as bad as my doggy one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x