Tuesday 11 April 2017

Laugh at yourself...


I couldn't resist the Les Jungles stamp set from Katzelkraft, the animals are hilarious. I stamped and fussy cut out this lion and coloured him with Dreamees Inkydinks and their brush pen and blender solution. I fancied trying out a different colouring medium for s change and this was relaxing to do, although I'd probably add some high and low lights with pencils if I did it again.
I used a sentiment from an indigoblu set and die cut it with a tattered lace long thin torn rectangle. I also used the torn hexagon set, somewhere I'm sure I have a the torn square dies but as they are currently AWOL I roughly trimmed a square of card. A bit of doodling with a white pen and job done!

3 comments:

  1. What a brilliant sentiment Cara, fabulous image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha ha ha - like you said, sometimes you just gotta tell it how it is. I love the Lion, his facial expression is most excellent. I am SO glad those are dies and you didn't just perfectly tear those edges. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That katzelkraft set of Stamps is brilliant isn't it? Especially with the right sentiment . . . Like you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x