Friday 21 April 2017

Life would be better...


Happy Friday! I feel in love with this new stamp "Piñata Squidgy" from Stamping Bella and amazingly it didn't join Mount NBUS, and was out of its packet and inked up within a week of arriving. As ever, I used memento ink to stamp and coloured in with my trusty copics, before fussy cutting the two seperate stamped images.
I made a frame with square dies to work out the the positioning on my 6x6 card, before adding the sentiment in versafine (to give a stronger black than the memento stamps) using my MISTI. I glued the piñata in place and then added the Squidgy on 1mm foam tape to finish.
I love the sentiment, although I can't work out if it's because you get showered with sweets or because you get to beat the **** out of something! 

9 comments:

  1. Cara, I love this stamp set, dont even remember seeing it before at Stamping Bella. Its brilliant, love love your colouring of it. Wonderful card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara....Brilliant card...love the images and the bright colours...Fab make....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Cara this is so sweet. Happy crafty weekend, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card, Cara! And I'm with you on the sentiment, although some days it could go either way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cute and colorful. I think that sentiment could go either way but since she's little we'll say her version is the sweets..............maybe! Hah! I'm one of your newest followers. Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahaha, love your take on that sentiment, I totally agree ;) Love your card Cara, that colourful pinata looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes great sentiment! Both ways suit me x Such a fun card and so unique...not seen these stamps before. Thank you for sharing this cute card and bringing a smile to my face x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara
    Love it! I haven't got a sweet tooth so it's the beating the c£@& out of something that would appeal to me lol!
    Ang x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mount NBUS - bahahahaha - too have one of those! I love this stamp set, I have the Pinata that is the Lawn Fawn Year Seven release. The little girl is very cute, love the shading on her skirt, I love Pinata's - readily available since living in the US. Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x