Friday 14 April 2017

The rest of the ugly sweaters...






As it's Good Friday, it's obviously the perfect time to show you the rest of my ugly sweater Christmas decorations, after all they're still hanging on my twig tree on the sideboard! They were from the Bucilia Ugly Sweater kit and were great fun to make!
Has anyone else been having problems with blogger? I've done a few posts this week, but for some reason blogger had published them as though they were all done last Saturday!? I've been into blogger and re-jigged them about to get them to show on the correct date, but it's piggin annoying! 
Have a great day and don't eat too many hot cross buns x

7 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous, especially the cat one! I've not had that problem with Blogger, at least I don't think I have. I'm going to have to go and check the date on all my posts now!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun and you look like you had fun making them. Yes I clicked on teh links to look at your cards but there was nothing there so yes blogger has been playing up x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara,
    oh my these are so gorgeous and wonderfully created.
    You are such a very clever lady.
    No I haven't been having any troubles, but blogger does do some weird things at times.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fabulous Cara, love them.
    Had trouble at he beginning of the week, couldn't get into my blog at all for ages but then it all came back.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these!! I'm obsessed with Xmas jumpers!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun today. They may be ugly sweaters but great Christmas decs. Can't think what's going on with Blogger there, so far mine's been okay recently. Happy Easter, Angela X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ugly sweaters, you are so clever.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x