Wednesday 12 April 2017

Out of my mind...


Probably, a very accurate title as I put the tin of instant coffee away in the fridge, rather than the milk and sat down the eat my tea with two forks...
Oh well, whilst I'm waiting for my marbles to reappear I'll tell you about this card. Actually, I'll tell you in a moment as it's reminded me of a note that was left on my desk at work. "Mr X phoned about his mum. He wants to know when she can go home and has she got any marbles?" I'd previously had a conversation with the son and told him that I was going to do a basic cognitive assessment with his mum as I'd noticed she had some short term memory loss. I guess he wanted to know how she got on!
At long last, back to the card. I used an image from the Katzelkraft Les Jungles set and coloured it with Dreammes Inkydinks then fussy cut it out and added it to a 6x6 card with foam tape. I stamped the sentiment from the Indigoblu More Than Words stamp set and doodled a border to finish.
Right, off to look for my marbles, see you soon x

4 comments:

  1. Love the simplicity of the card, and the sentiment is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha awesome! Fab border!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A great post!! Love the card and what wonderful doodled border xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I love this stamp and the sentiment. I LOL at the story, what a strange message to leave you. You are the mistress of hand doodled borders, love this one. Have a Happy Easter, I am on a train heading to Melton Mowbray..can't wait for my first Pork Pie in over a year! Cx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x