Saturday 6 May 2017

Happy Stampers

Today, I ventured out to Port Sunlight for my first Happy Stampers show. A great show with lots of smaller companies. I met Shaz of https://silverwolfcards-shaz.blogspot.co.uk fame and her lovely other half. I spotted Shaz by her stunning hair, totally jealous. It was fantastic to see her looking so well and I still have everything crossed for her scan results. I also bumped into one of the ladies I know from the InkBuds weekends (next one is on 20/21st May, yay!). Beautiful venue for the show, really well organised and a free cloakroom to dump my coat in - sadly the morphine sweats hit me whilst I was there so apologies if you were stood next to me whilst I was radiating more heat than a gas fire!
Hubby stupidly allowed me to go unaccompanied and so the crafting budget was um, expanded slightly, hence I need two pictures to show you my haul of goodies.
The bottom picture shows the stencils from glitzcraft and the small tubs with the white lids contain their glitter frosting pastes. There are also jars of starlights metallic paints and three tubs of rusty patina in cream, duck egg and um rust! I also picked up two packs of distress crayons and a couple of distress oxide inks.
My first pic shows all the stamps I bought and I also got the die sets for the ninjas and the stacked stamp. Now to hide half of it before hubby gets home!

11 comments:

  1. Fabulous crafty buys and looking forward to seeing them in action x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear that you had a good day and bought lots of new crafty stash, can't wait to see your new makes. Crafty hugs, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it all Cara, great new stash. I'm off to Newark tomorrow for Sincerely Yours, hope I manage to find even half the haul you got.
    Happy crafting with all that gorgeous new stuff, Angela xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWser, fab stash haul - that should keep you out of mischief and in the craft room for a while! ENJOY

    Thanks for your visit to my blog earlier - in answer to your question .. YES, those ARE indeed mini Ranger Archival inks - fab

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL that trip lighted your purse for sure! I've got those ninjas on my wish list, and LOVE those S.Bella birdies and the little google eyed girl too. Can I come and play in your craft room? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great haul for a days work.
    Looks like your going to be getting messy and downright dirty. We won't tell hubby bout the half your gonna hide. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those morphine sweats are blooming horrid they are! I can be okay heat wise then all of a sudden I'm absolutely soaked through, lol, it's good to try and laugh about it a bit, but I loathe those heated moments. I will look into this Glitz Kraft as I've shopped from them but I love the look of some of your stencils Cara and I will keep an eye out for a rusty post as I'm thinking about purchasing some rust/rusting supplies!
    I so rarely get out these days but I did love going to the Hobbycrafts at Birmingham NEC and I've heard Port Sunlight is stunning but it's too far north for me.
    I was lucky to win a voucher recently so will have the new Tim Holtz little flower dies soon, itching to play with them, enjoy your stash and take it easy sweetie Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aha, now I know where you got the Ninjas!! I love your haul. I just got home to a haul of my own. I will be interested to see what you think about Oxide inks. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was nice to meet you. I thought my stash was large! I love those Ninjas, I would have had a set of those if I had spotted them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice shopping spree, did you manage to blend it into the scenery as 'always had it honey??

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x