Sunday 14 May 2017

The Flower Challenge - Halfway Reminder

We're halfway through our current challenge at The Flower Challenge and this month we want you to CASE one of the design teams creations.
I've CASE'd my original challenge card for this post.
I created my flowers and leaves from some paper that had been coloured by spritzing with water and then adding Cosmic Shimmer pixie powders. I die cut the 3 middle flowers from Heartfelt Creations Tattered Blossoms and the leaves using Sue Wilson's Faux Quilled Leaves. I embossed my 6x6 card with an Embossalicious Chevron embossing folder and added the Lawn Fawn hugs sentiment from greenly/turquoise card to tie in with the leaves. Finally I added some pearly embellishments from my stash to finish. As usual, the shimmer from the pixie powders doesn't show up, so hopefully this pic shows some of the lovely effect you get.
My teamies have come up with some amazing cards for you to CASE so please check them out. Just remember that we need florals to be the focus of your card and if you can manage to add our banner to your post please do - we're all happy to help you do this if you're not sure how. 

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful CASE of your own card, so vibrant and so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are fabulous, great colours in the flowers and lovely designs and sentiments.
    Sorry if I have not commented during the past 10 days but I have been on holiday.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun embossed background and the flowers are fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cara, a superb card and love the shimmer that the pixie powder made, the flowers look almost iridescent in the last pic. Have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. The shimmer on the flowers and especially on the leaves looks gorgeous!!! A beautiful CASE of your first card, Cara!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those flowers are just gorgeous, Cara, as is your whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, I really do love that blue - it's my second favourite colour after red. The flowers are so pretty against that embossed background. Love the whole design! R xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. UGH, again no comment from me, even though I totally did comment and you inspired me to enter the flower challenge! I love purpley blue, so the colours of your flowers are my absolute fave. They really pop against the embossed background. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Cara, love the pretty flowers and such great colours you chose too 😀 hugs Viv xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x