Saturday 16 July 2016

Deja vu again!

.

Hope you're all having a good weekend. Spent most of the day cleaning hence being able to photograph this card on top of the cooker, rather than only being able to see one ring on the hob!
Sorry to bore you with another 60 zig zag card, but another colleague saw the other one and requested the same! I mixed it up a little by using different papers, these were 6x6 freebies with a craft magazine some time ago. I added some sparkle to them with s quickie glue pen and some glamour dust (the remains of which are making my astilbe sparkle in the garden! I actually used a peel off for the happy birthday, in fact I used two as I layered them on top of each other to add more impact. I added the banner sentiments further down the card as I discovered that it can make them just too tall to fit in a DL envelope (the other card had some emergency surgery when I realised that!)
I'm still catching up with my commenting, I'm half way through Friday's posts now. I love seeing what wonderful things you have been making and sharing in your lives. Right, bed calls and then crafting day tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. I'm not surprised you're doing a roaring trade with your zig zag cards, they're fabulous! Hope you're charging plenty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Cara, gorgeous papers, I can well see why another was commissioned, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - this is sensational. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely gorgeous Cara. I love the shape. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Cara....love the shape and pretty papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Cara....love the shape and pretty papers....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful! I tried this style for the first time last week and I can see it becoming a new favourite.
    Your melon comment has just made me spray coffee all over the screen!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fab card for a 60th I'm sure it will be treasured.
    Love all the butterflies.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x