Friday 1 July 2016

Oldie Friday


Thank goodness it's Friday! Even if it is a very wet one. I'm shattered tonight, I was falling asleep on the sofa at half six, so ended up having a lie down for a couple of hours, typically tonight is the one night that there was something on telly.
So, a quick post before I sort out my meds and wander back up to bed. Friday means that it's time to link up with the lovely Erika to share a crafting oldie.
Today's oldie is another one that I made for a locum in out team who was moving on (we had a lot of locums that year). It's very similar to the card I shared last week. Joanna Sheen's Housemouse decoupage and ivy swirl die, paper flowers and stamped message tags from lili of the valley. The locum had a horse, hence the choice of image. I also recall that she introduced me to the joy that is Nescafe's gingerbread latte packet coffees. I may have a small stash of about 8 boxes in the house at any one time, yummy as my morning treat to myself at work (and maybe a bit later in the day too!)
Have a great weekend x

9 comments:

  1. Hi Cara...Beautiful card....love the image...and flowers....I am good at nodding off watching telly and missing the end....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cara...Beautiful card....love the image...and flowers....I am good at nodding off watching telly and missing the end....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara, just love this card. Horses are for me every time :)

    Have a great weekend. I am off to pick my fruit. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and loved reading your blog post today...enjoy the gingerbread latte stash x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, gorgeous Cara! I just love horses, what a beautiful image! Gingerbread latte, oh my gosh that sounds delicious. Great Christmassy type treat! happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara did try and leave a message yesterday but the computer said no!
    Thanks for joining me this weekend with an oldie. Your horse card is lovely, the mice are so cute.
    I'm tired too tonight, in work at 6 and just home. Time to put my feet up with a cup of tea.
    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Cara, love it, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Cara, hope you are feeling better now, sounded like Friday was tiring. I like how the Mice are offering 'gifts/cards' to the Horse. Cool card. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cara, the horse looks fabulous, and I find it interesting to see the flowers in here, reminds me of a farm.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x