Wednesday 13 July 2016

Spot the difference!


No, you're not seeing things. It is a different card, honest. Still not caught up on my commenting, but did have a lovely lie in this morning.
One of the bosses at work saw the congratulations card I'd made and asked me to one for a wedding.
I used the Tonic Radiant Roselily die set again with iridescent gold dust card and paper. As before I used the Tonic congratulations die and as the words "on your wedding day" had been requested I used crafters companion "on your" and "wedding day" dies and cut them all 3 times out of white card and then out of the iridescent card and layered them up to give more definition. Finally I added gem in each of the flowers to add a little bling.
Over at Crafty Cardmakers the challenge is to bling it up, now as far as I'm concerned a wedding isn't a wedding without bling and so I'd like to enter this card in their challenge. 

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card. I have a number of tonic dies which I don't use enough. They are so good at cutting and turning out. I'm playing catch up as well. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's absolutely perfect as a wedding card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, totally love it! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers for our 'Bling it Up' challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning Cara, this will be treasured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card Cara....love what you done with the tonic dies....beautiful WOW card....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do love your WOW cards Cara. Once seen at work everyone wants one!
    Beautiful dies and beautiful flowers.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x