Saturday 23 July 2016

Sweet Stampin' Challenge


Happy Saturday! Are you as glad as I am that it's the weekend? It feels like it's been a very long week with all the hot weather, hopefully it will remain cooler for the next few days.
I have another secret that I've been keeping from you, but I can now reveal that I'm delighted to have been asked to join the design team over at the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog
Our sponsor this week is All Dressed Up who have generous given the DT two fabulous images to use for our theme this week of "Outdoors".
I've chosen to use their sweet "Summer Fayre" digi stamp which I printed with my laser printer and then coloured with my copics to coordinate with the Lucy Cromwell paper pad. I die cut the image using spellbinders labels 1 and cut a pink cardstock mat with decorative labels 1 to go behind it. I used the same pink card on a 6x6 scalloped card blank and added the banner paper from the pad as the background. I also cut a banner of coordinating paper from the pad and layered this up behind the image. I used some paper flowers from my stash along with a green die cut of Sue Wilson's ivy in the corner to balance the card and I sneaked in a bit of faux stitching to finish.
We'd love you to visit the Sweet Stampin' challenge blog to see the wonderful inspiration the rest of the design team have come up with and of course we'd love to see your "outdoor" stamped makes.

18 comments:

  1. Totally adorable Cara. Sweet image and the pinks work so well with it. hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cara this is a very sweet card, love all the bunting too.

    Enjoy your weekend, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is so scrummy!! So gorgeously girly!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!! Such an adorable card and love the pinks. So very pretty and the faux stitching sets it all off beautifully x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on being on the DT! Your designs are gorgeous. I can picture you and I sitting at this table.. you know, when the weather cools off ;-) I'll bring the cookies! Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. WHOO HOO!!! Congrats this is great news and well deserved. Love your first card as DT - its very pretty and I really love the various patterned layers, hope you are having a nice weekend so far. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS on becoming a DT member for Sweet Stampin' too!

    This is such a sweet card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card Cara, very pretty. Well done at getting your place on the DT, look forward to seeing your makes. Have a great weekend, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Cara well done I just love entering sweet stamping beautiful card. X

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card teamie!!! lots of huggles Sue J xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on being on the DT member Cara. What a darling colored image and design.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Cara, so well deserved. You will love it on Sweet Stamping I am sure. Lovely creation too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations Cara, so well deserved. You will love it on Sweet Stamping I am sure. Lovely creation too! Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is a real cutie Cara, your matching DP is just perfect too!
    Congrats on joining your new DT :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many congratulations Cara on your new. DT role. This is an adorable card and I love how you've continued the pink theme with the pretty roses. :) X

    ReplyDelete
  16. beautiful colouring and congratulations. On the Design Team and such beautiful images too. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Cara, catching up and so pleased to hear a bout your new DT role, congratulations, I'm sure you will be an asset to the team.
    Love your sweet card, gorgeous image and and colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute image and wonderful card design Cara. I so thought I'd left you some love on this sweet card already! Oh dear, good thing I popped back!! So lovely to have you join the Sweet Stampin' family. Love your gorgeous card and so looking forward to seeing what you do next! Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x