Friday 15 July 2016

Oldie Friday


Definitely thank goodness it's Friday! Bramble spent the day at the vets having her teeth rasped under anaesthetic as they had developed some nasty spurs that were making her uncomfortable. She's back home and appears to have recovered well. I think she'd been getting extra cuddles at the vets as she's so dinky and is easy to handle.
As it's Friday it's time to link up with the lovely Erika and share an oldie. Today's oldie is an anniversary card that I made for my Aunt a couple of years ago. It was my first ever white on white card! I think all the dies used were Sue Wilson ones and the sentiment was a Kaisercraft I think. I know I used centura pearl card and PVA pearl drops to go round the edges.
I'm still trying to catch up on the commenting, but it will have to wIt until tomorrow as an early night is on the cards. Just got to watch the second of tonight's episodes of Corrie. Hubby reckons that the mystery one night stand that Leanne had was with Ken Barlow! My money is on Robert. Time will tell... Hope you all have a great weekend planned, Mum is visiting for a couple of hours tomorrow and I need to do some housework, but I've told Hubby he can go off and play in a river again on Sunday which sneakily leaves me with a full day to craft!

8 comments:

  1. Holy cow, that is super fancy and intricate! A real stunner! hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. White on white is always lovely. So elegant. Rasping sounds a bit drastic! Glad to hear she's had lots of fuss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara, stunning card, love the white on white and the gorgeous die. I didn't managed to share this week.
    I think it's Nick, and I've just been catching up with last night's shows, so sad and a great bit of acting.

    Hope your bunny is more comfortable now, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cara, that card is stunning. It was very sad last night on Corrie but not a surprise as it was obvious something was going to happen. Not sure about Leanne we will just have to wait and see. Have a great weekend and big cuddles for Bramble xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, is telling someone to go play in a river an insult or a treat, heeee ;)
    Gorgeous card, my white cards always look rubbish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara...Beautiful card for your aunt....Like how you sent hubby off to play at the river....that made me smile to myself...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara...Beautiful card for your aunt....Like how you sent hubby off to play at the river....that made me smile to myself...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara, sorry late responding, it's been a busy weekend here.
    Love your oldie, what love dies and great wow combo.
    Hope your rabbit is ok?

    Hugs Erika. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x