Monday 11 July 2016

Thinking of you, again!



Yay, Monday is done and dusted, well, washed would be a better description. Why is it you always step out of your car into a puddle?
Hubby informs me that the size of gold they found is technically known as fly sh**e, or fly poo if ladies are present (notice that I didn't qualify as a lady), apparently I have to kill you if I tell you where they went prospecting, sorry.
Those crazy birds are still going strong, as are my pixie powder backgrounds. This one was made with a star stencil and was a happy accident how it turned out. I trimmed a bit off the A5 background to fit on the 6" square card base and doodled a border on both. The sentiment was still on my desk from yesterday and so I stamped that and job done! There's no sewing bee to watch tonight, boooo! Hopefully though now that the sport has finished Corrie will be back on at its usual times. (Coronation Street is my guilty pleasure, even if it does drive hubby mad. He can never understand why they don't just come clean about their affair/secret love child/drink problem etc, I keep telling him that there'd be no plot if they did that!) Hope you all have a relaxing evening x
I'm going to enter this card over at Moving along with the times who want to see "no designer papers" this time. 

12 comments:

  1. That star background is gorgeous....Enjoy coronation street tonight x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep them coming, your fab backgrounds are perfect with the Crazy Birds

    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara, love your card,brilliant image and your background colours are fabulous.
    I'm a Corrie fan too and get mad that it keeps getting shifted or dropped to suit sport. Watching it now and wonderfing if I've missed something important, I won't say what in case you haven't watched yet. enjoy it tonight, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha I nearly choked on my tea there about your hubby's gold find!
    Gorgeous card, I LOVE the effect of your pretty background.
    I gave up on Corrie years ago, I took umbrage at them killing off Dennis (who was doing a line with Janice Battersby) and I was so annoyed I haven't hardly watched it since!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you did this background but isn't it stunning. Your bird is a perfect stamp to go with the background, given me some ideas. I have them and guilty to \admit I haven't stamped yet. Did your husband let you use his find of gold on your card or is there too much gold on it to qualify??

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cara, I am totes with your Hubby. I am not a soap opera fan..they frustrate me. I love this background in honour of the fly sh!te your hubby found? I love the whole card, again, perfect use of the birds and excellent doodling. Cx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara, love the look on the birds face, they all have wonderful expressions suitable for so many occasions, have a wonderful week... Megan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cara, Gorgeous card, they whole thing works so well. I'm with you on Corrie so pleased it will be back to it's normal times. I don't really watch much TV so it's a bit of a sore point that they take off the few things I do watch so they can put the football on. They have enough stations that we should be able to keep Corrie and Emmerdale and still have a place for football on some other station. Not everyone wants football but they don't seem to realise this. Have a great week, Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at MAWTT, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well he can keep it if it is called S***t or poop.
    Great background again and a super birdie too.

    Happy crafting, hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card...
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT...
    Sylvie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card must have a look out for those Crazy birds.... love them x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x