Friday 16 September 2016

An oldie on Friday (just!)


Woohoo! Friday and a lovely weekend looms on the horizon. As it's Friday it's time to link up with the wonderful Erika to share a crafting oldie.
Today's oldie was a card that I made for a friend who was having a tough time. I used a lili of the valley stamp (isn't it great that they are releasing their retired stamps as Digi stamps, means you never have to miss out and can resize them to suit). The gold ribbon was a leftover from making my wedding bouquet.
I almost forgot to blog tonight, just as well I was a dirty little stop up (still up at almost 10pm, shocking!)  as I remembered a few minutes ago. I swear my memory has gone AWOL. I went to add a report to a patient's file at our rehab unit and realised that I hadn't picked it up off the printer on my way out of the office. I then went to get my lunch box out of my bag when I got home to wash it and discovered I'd left it on the desk on the other side of the office where I'd been sat for lunch. Think I need to do a cognitive assessment on myself. Right, bed calls as it's ten pm. Hope you all have sweet dreams x

7 comments:

  1. Really cute card.......and a sunflower! I'll have to see if this one is available as a digi. :-)
    Hope your memory improves tomorrow. Glad I'm not the only whose memory goes AWOL! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Cara, the colours are so pretty and such a cute little image, great oldie, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara, love your oldie, thanks for joining me this weekend. Your LOTV image is so cute.
    You are welcome to join me in the madhouse!! We'd have fun. 😁

    Have a relaxing weekend, hugs Erika. X

























































































    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie, I love the LOTV bears :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh so beautiful, I love these teddies. So so cute, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara....just love this cute card....sweet bear image...great colouring...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara....just love this cute card....sweet bear image...great colouring...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x