Monday 26 September 2016

Run out!


That's it, I've run out of cards to post! Got my design team cards ready to post on Wednesday and Saturday, but the other cards I've been working on I can't share just yet. Instead, you can see the flowers I've been making for another project. I stamped Heartfelt Creations vintage open floret on red shimmer paper and heat embossed them with Lindy's Gang red-gold embossing powder and then cut them out using dies and fussy cutting depending on what was on TV! I shaped them using the tonic flower tool kit and then assembled them using a glue gun and then shaping them further. Quite chuffed with how they turned out, even if I did have to go and buy a new glue gun. My glue gun takes the thicker glue sticks and I found that too much glue was coming out, so I nipped out to the craft shop and got one that takes thinner sticks which is much more controllable. A couple of other things might have fallen into my basket whilst I was there... Whoops.
Right, time to watch the second Corrie and then off to bed. Been a very draining day at work today, so looking forward to bed more than ever! Hope you've all had a good day x

4 comments:

  1. Wow they are gorgeous! So much work gone into them too!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These flowers are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished project.
    Hope you get a good night's sleep - sweet dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara,
    what superb roses, and they are such a lovely colour also.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow lovely roses Cara, love the added sparkle too.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x