Friday 2 September 2016

Oldie Friday


Woohoo! Friday evening, a whole weekend lies ahead to enjoy. I shall continue yesterday's whinge fest, by complaining that I couldn't get comfy in bed last night. When Hubby came in from Darts at midnight, I was still awake and in pain, so he gave me a shoulder rub to try and ease it off. By 2.30, I was still awake and in pain and counting the minutes till I could take more painkillers. I was awake before the alarm went off at 6.30 and so I threw caution to the wind with my diet and out came the tin of emergency, double shot Starbucks coffee drink that was in the fridge. Divine taste and full of caffeine to wake me up! I feel an early night coming on though.
Well, as it's Friday it's time to link up with the very lovely Erika, to share a crafty oldie. I know this card was shown languishing on my table during a WOYWW during 2015, but I'm not sure if I ever showed a close up.
I stamped the Woodware special bird stamp on linen textured card and coloured it in with my then new spectrum noir pencils. Fussy cut round the image and glued to an A6 card blank. Simples. Still quite impressed with my colouring actually, bet I couldn't do it as well nowadays!
Have a wonderful evening and I'll see you tomorrow with my DT card for Sweet Stamin'. Slightly worried that they might kick me off the team for not doing enough stamping on the DT cards. Hee hee, see tomorrow's post to find out why...

5 comments:

  1. Hi Cara and thank you for joining me today sharing an oldie.
    Love your wee birdie card. That is a lovely stamped image.

    You don't seem to be having a good time with your neck and shoulder just now. Hope it eases soon.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny I just made a card using this image yesterday.
    Brilliant card, naturally I love the image and your colouring.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara,
    what a brilliant Oldie, and I love the very fab design, and that cute bird.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, might be an oldie but obviously still a trendy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic birdie, and lovely blooms, great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x