Sunday 4 September 2016

It's your day to twirl


The weekend goes far too quickly, it'll be the C word before we know it.
I managed to spend this afternoon crafting, whilst hubby was off playing with his bees. Think I made 11 cards in total, although some a duplicates.
I had one lonely little hippo left from my stamping, colouring and cutting session, and so I thought she deserved to be on a card. I used the cloud and one of the sentiments from the trouble in a tutu set on a 5" scalloped card and added the hippo with some of my ample supply of foam tape. A few 2mm AB gems and a bit of faux stitching to finish. Simples!

8 comments:

  1. Wonderful CAS card! Love the sentiment and the little hippo is adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, love the tutu hippo and fun sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! And 11 cards in one day? You've certainly got your mojo back!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arrhhh this is so cute Cara, love it. The hippo is fab dancing in the clouds and the added bling really makes it pop. Great CAS card.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A card from a snippet, a beautiful snippet at that. I thought I could resist these hippos but they really are cute. Wonderful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww another real cutie, and I love those cloud stamps :) That was good going to make 11 cards in an afternoon!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty, the hippo ballerina is stinkin cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x