Monday 12 September 2016

Selfie time


A lovely day off today, even if I spent most of it cleaning and trying to find the kitchen table so I can craft at it rather than in a 6 inch square! Hubby sent me a quick email to say they'd got there safely so no doubt he'll be enjoying himself. Now, just need to send mental instructions to make him go into a craft shop over there and buy me presents...
Once again I used the good to be bad set from Clearly Besotted. I stamped the ogres and coloured and fussy cut them. I stamped the mountains from the Hip Hip Hooray set in the background with London fog memento ink. I die cut a photo frame using a square and rectangle die and added some faux stitching. Simples as they say.
Loved Corrie on Friday so off to settle down with a cup of decaf coffee to watch tonight's instalments. Hope you all had a good day x

5 comments:

  1. Really fun card Cara! Love those ogres - did you buy a stamp for the sentiment? I've been hunting for one, or a set including one, and am now on the point of just using my word processing program in Linus to produce them as and when needed.

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fab Cara, great image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cara,
    what a great card and a lovely design.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card Cara, just catching up while I can. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your Ogres doing their selfies, great idea and very cute.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x