Saturday 10 September 2016

Hip hip hooray (again)


Whoopsie! Almost forgot to blog today, that'll never do. It turned out to be a beautiful day here in northwest England, let's hope the good weather continues.
I've spent this afternoon making a Wedding card for one of the girls at work, I'll share it later. Sadly, I had a bad case of drippy head syndrome (don't know why I bothered washing my hair this morning!). Exercise, even light housework in fact sets it off (if that's not a good enough reason not to do housework, I don't know what is) as does stress. I didn't think that card making was that stressful, but my head disagrees. It's either that or my brain is overheating!
Another quick card to share with you today using a Viking from the Clearly Besotted set. I added a frame made out of kraft card and added a little faux stitching to finish. 
Right, off to bed, got to be up at the crack of doom to take Hubby and his mates to the airport. They're off to the world goldpanning championships in California. I shall stay home and bunny sit. No martyrdom going on here, I'd rather he went off and enjoyed himself as the hanging about all day would be no good for my pain management and this way he's not worrying about me. Now, how much stash can I smuggle in and hide whilst he's away....

12 comments:

  1. Oooh, you little tinker! Smuggling goodies in whilst hubby is away panning for riches! :) LOVE this card Cara! I feel for you with the dripping head bit, been there and got the t shirt!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee I love this little viking! I can sympathise with drippy head syndrome, it's no fun at all. Lucky hubby heading off to California, I reckon if you get clicking tonight you can have lots of crafty goodies delivered and the packaging destroyed in plenty of time for him getting home ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Cara, loving these little vikings !
    A bit of cheeky shopping while hubby is away sounds like a good plan, then you can tell him the old classic 'This ? Oh I bought this ages ago....' Hehe
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card and lovely CAS style. 'Enjoy' the clicking on line whilst DH is away! xxx LOL xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fun card Cara, lovely image and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cara....Love this little guy....great card....hope you feel better soon...Hugs Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cara....Love this little guy....great card....hope you feel better soon...Hugs Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another lovely card ~Cara. We have lovely weather here today too on the North East Coast. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another lovely card ~Cara. We have lovely weather here today too on the North East Coast. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another lovely card ~Cara. We have lovely weather here today too on the North East Coast. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Cara. He's a cute little character. Hope you soon feel better. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x