Tuesday 6 September 2016

Thank you


Yay, day off tomorrow, spent the evening trying to tidy up a bit so that the bloke can get near the boiler and fuse box to try and fix it. You can even see a bit if the kitchen table now!
So, today's card is actually one that used up some left over flowers from another card. Yes, if I had a brain I would have photographed and shared that card first, but why be logical?!
I stamped the distressed looking sentiment from lili of the valley on a 6" card blank and then added some flowers and foliage created with tonic flower dies (apologies that I can't remember which ones - I bought them as a bundle send they've all got a bit muddled up now. I doodled a border and added some bling to finish. Very simple.
I suppose that I'd better confess to not doing great on either of my diets. Weigh in tomorrow, but I've not been as good as I should have been, I'm just consoling myself with the thought that every small step is still a step closer. I fell off the stash diet on Saturday with the Tattered Lace pick of the day. Whoops. In my defence it was very pretty! I also had to do an order to Wild Orchid Crafts last night as I need some more flowers for a christening card, 30th birthday card and a wedding card that I need to make by the end of the month. I did think about making my own flowers, but time is short as I have another project on the go that I need to finish by the end of the month. Too much crafting to do and not enough time in the day! Hope you all had a great day x

5 comments:

  1. Love your card Cara, great colours on the flowers. I'm sorry I havent been around commenting lately I see I have missed some fab cards :(
    Hugs, Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, Cara. Love the bright flowers against the CAS background. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, so bold, bright and CAS, and I especially love the flowers, the simple outline of them is set off beautifully by the embossing
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this Cara, what a fab sentiment and the flowers are perfect too. Great doodling!
    The stash diet is as hard to maintain as the no-chocolate one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, the outlined frame is beautiful for the lovely blooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x