Saturday 3 September 2016

Sweet Stampin'



It's Saturday and so it's time for a new challenge over at Sweet Stampin'
The challenge theme this week is Anniversary/Wedding/Love, so plenty of scope there, and we are sponsored this week by Crafts and Me.
I had intended on using a wedding card that I was making for my DT card this week, but I suddenly realised that I didn't know the groom's hair colour and so couldn't finish colouring in the stamp! I quickly came up with Plan D (we won't mention Plan B - in the bin or Plan C - rejected on the table under a pile of stamps and paper).  There is stamping included in it, but only a teeny bit, (remember to include some stamping on your entry to be in with a chance of winning).
I used some white with hint of gold centura pearl card to die cut the Sue Wilson Granada die from her Spanish collection, (it is whiter in reality, honest!) I used the same card to die cut the Sue Wilson bride and groom and also to add two base mats on a 5x7 card blank. I stamped the Clearly Besotted mini message on the centura pearl and used the smallest die in the Granada set to cut it out. Obviously, I used some of my humongous roll of 1mm foam tape to add some dimension to the card. Hopefully the second picture shows some of the definition which is more obvious in reality. Think I need to go on a photography course! 
Have a great day and keeeep stampin' (to be said in the style of the Strictly Come Dancing "Keep dancing" - totally looking forward to seeing them being paired up tonight.).

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Cara, love all the embossing and images.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh this is gorgeous Cara! Love your gorgeous wedding die and glad to see you're using up that foam tape ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the texture and the white on white x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh muchly excited about Strictly this year, it's going to be a good one I can feel it in my bones!
    A beautiful WOW wedding card, just perfect for the occasion and great use of dies.
    I hope you are feeling much better today and not aching too much?

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Cara, turned out 'all white' in the end! Your die cuts are fabulous!
    Hope you enjoyed Strictly!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant, white on white is one of my favorite combos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Cara! I love the white on white. Beautiful diecuts and gorgeous card design. Hugs, Wends xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. Please ignore any requests to prove you're not a robot and just press publish. Cara x